The Teachers Service Commission TSC has advertised 91 Open Vacancies for Deputy Principals 1. The vacancies are suitable for teachers in Job Group D2, and serving as Deputy Principals II.
After successful interview and appointment, the candidates will be primoted and be deployed to deputise Principals in National and Extra-County schools.
The Teachers Service Commission is a Constitutional Commission established under article 237 of the Constitution. It is mandated to, among other things, appoint and deploy institutional administrators.
How to Apply for the 91 TSC Deputy Principal 1 Vacancies
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should submit their applications
online through the TSC portal – www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before the 21st of February, 2020.
Application Deadline for the 91 TSC Deputy Principal 1 Vacancies
Suitable candidates can submit their application from now until on or before the 21st of February 2020.
TSC Deployment for the 91 Deputy Principal 1 Candidates
The commissión will deploy Successful candidates as Deputy Principals in National and Extra County
Secondary Schools in any County within the republic where the vacancies will be available.
TSC ADVERT NO. 1/2020: DEPUTY PRINCIPAL I (T SCALE 13) (D3) – 91 POSTS
TSC Job Description for Deputy Principal I
The Deputy Principal I will report to the school Principal. He/she will provide support to the Principal of. the Institution in the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programs and curriculum activities.
TSC Deputy Principal 1 Requirements for Appointment
To qualify for appointment to the grade of Deputy Principal II, a teacher must: –
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served as Deputy Principal for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Deputy Principal II (D2);
- Have obtained a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Master’s degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage;
Documents Needed During Interviews for Appointment of Deputy Principal 1
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to present the following statutory documents during
a. Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
b. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
c. Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
d. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
e. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Note to the Applicants
- Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
- Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be
- Re-advertised TSC Vacancies for Administrators Open to All Teachers
- 2020 SECONDARY SCHEMES OF WORK
- 2020 TSC Teacher Interns are Eligible to Apply for Current Replacement Vacancies, Says TSC
- KNEC Allows Registration of Exams without UPI Number
- 2020 TSC Jobs: Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for Sept-Dec 2019
- Breaking News: Chebwagan High School Dormitory on Fire
- Download 2020 Schemes of Work for Free
- 2020 SECONDARY SCHEMES OF WORK
- TSC Roles, Duties, and Terms of Service for SEQIP and SBTTSS Trainers and Facilitators
- TSC, KNUT Issue Statements on Teacher Daisy Killed & Body Burnt in Kitui
- Do not raise School Fees – MoE Warns Principals
- Official 2020 School Term Dates
- Teacher News Alert: Conmen Targeting Teachers
- TSC Re-advertisement for Vacancies for Principals, Headteachers, and Deputy headteachers
- Secondary Schools 2020 Fees Structure for National Schools, Extra-County, County, Sub-County and Day Schools
- MP Wants TSC CEO Dr. Macharia and all Commissioners Out of Office
- DO NOT Raise Secondary School Fees – MoE Warns Principals
- TSC Lists 45,986 Non-Compliant Teachers Hours to Wealth Declaration Deadline
- ECDE Training to Continue, as KNEC Exams set for April 2021
- Breaking News: Mr. Koskey Bernard, History Paper 1 Examiner Found dead at City Mortuary
- WhatsApp will Stop Working on some Smartphones this Week – Full List of Models Affected
- Kisumu County Delocalisation List of Headteachers December 2019
- Kaplong Boys High School KCSE 2019 Results
- Kaplong Girls High School KCSE 2019 Results
- Prof George Magoha Full Speech During KCSE 2019 Exams Release
- CS Magoha Releases KCSE 2019 Results, as Kenya High Tops Nationally
- Breaking News: 2019 KCSE Results are Out
- CS Magoha Loosens Stand on NEMIS, Goes Manual Counting
- 2020 Term II Primary & Secondary Schools Ball Games Calendar of Events
- 2020 Term I Schools Games and Athletics Activities Calendar of Events
- Are Kenyan Exams Really Important for Our Students?
- Education System Secrets Of Countries With Highest Literacy Rates
- 2020 Kenya Music Festivals Calendar of Events
- Kenya Science and Engineering Fair KSEF 2020 Calendar of Events
- TSC Interview Questions on Education and Pedagogy for Teacher Job Group Promotion
- TSC Teacher Job Group Promotion Interview Questions about Teachers Service Commission
- Kenya National Drama and Film Festivals KNDFF 2020 Calendar of Events
- 2019 KNEC English Paper 2 ACE Examiner Dies in Road Accident
- KCSE 2019 Results to be Released from Monday, Biology Poorly Performed
- Sossion and KNUT Suffers Big Blow as Court Dismisses Petition against TSC
- TSC to Charge Teachers for Applying for Review of a Disciplinary Case
- Vacancy 31-37 of Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development KICD December 2019