2020 TSC Teacher Interns are Eligible to Apply for Current Replacement Vacancies, Says TSC
The Teachers Service Commission TSC has clarified that the currently employed teachers under the 2020 TSC teacher Internship programme are eligible to apply for the current advertised teacher replacement vacancies for primary schools and Secondary schools.
TSC said this while responding to Kauma Tony on twitter after asking the commission whether the teachers on internship were are allowed to apply for the current 2020 TSC jobs replacing teachers who had exited service through natural attrition.
A total of 2,120 replacement posts/Vacancies were advertised by the commission, 1591 posts for Primary Schools and 529 posts for Secondary Schools.
Requirements for the 2020 TSC Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for September-December 2019
TSC has stipulated the following requirements for teachers interested in applying for the above vacancies:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the August 2019 recruitment of additional teachers’ exercise.
- Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
Academic Qualifications for 2020 TSC Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for Sept-Dec 2019
- Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate.
How to Apply to the above TSC January 2020 Replacement Vacancies
- Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
TSC 2020 Teacher Replacement Application Deadline
- All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Wednesday 5th February, 2020.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
PDF PREVIEW OF 529 TSC REPLACEMENT VACANCIES FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN 2020
PDF PREVIEW OF 1591 TSC REPLACEMENT VACANCIES FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN 2020
- 2020 TSC Jobs: Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for Sept-Dec 2019
- Wife Busts Two Senior Gov’t Officers ‘Baking Sweet Forbidden Potato’
- Breaking News: Chebwagan High School Dormitory on Fire
- KNEC Releases 2019 Business and Technical Examinations Results and Opens portal for March 2020 Registration
- 10 Important Teaching Tips for New Teachers
- TSC Intern Applicants Skip Interviews as Several Schools Miss Teachers
- 17 SDA Students Suspended from Kabianga High School for Missing Saturday Exam
- Re-advertised TSC Vacancies for Administrators Open to All Teachers
- TSC Lists 45,986 Non-Compliant Teachers Hours to Wealth Declaration Deadline
- TSC to Charge Teachers for Applying for Review of a Disciplinary Case
- Download 2020 Schemes of Work for Free
- TSC in Trouble as Lawyer Threatens to File Law Suite Over Teacher Interns’ Poor Remuneration
- TSC Teacher Job Group Promotion Interview Questions about Teachers Service Commission
- TSC Roles, Duties, and Terms of Service for SEQIP and SBTTSS Trainers and Facilitators
- MP Wants TSC CEO Dr. Macharia and all Commissioners Out of Office
- KNEC Pays the 2019 KCSE Contracted Examiners
- TSC Transfers Teachers to Secure Stations Within North Eastern Counties
- TSC Extends Wealth Declaration Deadline for 9,855 Teachers
- KNEC Starts Paying the 2019 National Examinations Invigilators
- KNEC’s Latest Instructions on 2020 KCSE, KCPE, and QT Candidates Registration
- Golden Advice to the 2020 Form Ones before School Orientation
- Government Extends the 2020 Form One Reporting Deadline to 24th of January 2020
- 15,000 Ugandan Teachers to be Dismissed over Forged Documents
- Education System Secrets Of Countries With Highest Literacy Rates