Breaking News: Chebwagan High School Dormitory on Fire
Chebwagan High School in Bureti Sub-County in Kericho, is on fire.
Eye witnesses reported that the fire which consumed the school dormitory started at around 8:45 p.m.
The fire started while the students were on their evening preps.
Sources on the ground confirmed that the fire has been contained, and no casualty has been reported.
Chebwagan High School Fire follows the Moi Girls High School Mandera
The Chebwagan High School dormitory fire comes barely few hours after Moi Girls High School Mandera experienced the same trajedy.
The Sunday 26th of January fire incident at Moi Girls Mandera is the second within two weeks.
The exact cause of the fire at Chebwagan high school has not yet been established.
However, there are speculations of the fire having been caused by faults in electricity lines.
Chebwagan High School in Kericho County becomes the second Kenyan Secondary school to be razed down by fire in 2020.
Details and Contacts about Chebwagan High School
The school is a boys public boarding secondary school located at Litein, in Bureti District, 7 KM from Litein Market.
Address: P.O. Box 524, Litein (20210)
- 2020 TSC Teacher Interns are Eligible to Apply for Current Replacement Vacancies, Says TSC
- Wife Busts Two Senior Gov’t Officers ‘Baking Sweet Forbidden Potato’
- 2020 TSC Jobs: Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for Sept-Dec 2019
- Breaking News: Chebwagan High School Dormitory on Fire
- 2020 SECONDARY SCHEMES OF WORK
- 2019 SCHEMES OF WORK
- Jalang’o Pledges Four-Year Fees for Form One Boy who Reported with Soap only
- TSC Roles, Duties, and Terms of Service for SEQIP and SBTSS Trainers and Facilitators
- KNEC Releases 2019 Business and Technical Examinations Results and Opens portal for March 2020 Registration
- 10 Important Teaching Tips for New Teachers
- TSC Intern Applicants Skip Interviews as Several Schools Miss Teachers
- 17 SDA Students Suspended from Kabianga High School for Missing Saturday Exam
- Re-advertised TSC Vacancies for Administrators Open to All Teachers
- TSC Lists 45,986 Non-Compliant Teachers Hours to Wealth Declaration Deadline
- TSC to Charge Teachers for Applying for Review of a Disciplinary Case
- Download 2020 Schemes of Work for Free
- TSC in Trouble as Lawyer Threatens to File Law Suite Over Teacher Interns’ Poor Remuneration
- TSC Teacher Job Group Promotion Interview Questions about Teachers Service Commission
- TSC Roles, Duties, and Terms of Service for SEQIP and SBTTSS Trainers and Facilitators
- MP Wants TSC CEO Dr. Macharia and all Commissioners Out of Office
- KNEC Pays the 2019 KCSE Contracted Examiners
- TSC Transfers Teachers to Secure Stations Within North Eastern Counties
- TSC Extends Wealth Declaration Deadline for 9,855 Teachers
- KNEC Starts Paying the 2019 National Examinations Invigilators
- KNEC’s Latest Instructions on 2020 KCSE, KCPE, and QT Candidates Registration
- Golden Advice to the 2020 Form Ones before School Orientation
- Government Extends the 2020 Form One Reporting Deadline to 24th of January 2020
- 15,000 Ugandan Teachers to be Dismissed over Forged Documents
- Education System Secrets Of Countries With Highest Literacy Rates