TSC Nairobi County Regional Director Issues Internal Memo to All Principals on TPAD
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) County Director for Nairobi has issued an internal memo to all principals and headteachers within Nairobi, directing them to act on the Teachers Performance and Appraisal (TPAD).
In the memo, the TSC Regional Director for Nairobi announced that TPAD is open for filling and appraisals for the first term of the 2022 Academic year.
All Board of Management (BOM) teachers are also supposed to be added to the TPAD system with all technical issues on TPAD required to be submitted to the TSC Information and Communication Technology (ICT) office.
The Nairobi county director also asked all concerned to ensure that the county attains 100% Compliance.
The full internal memo is shown below:
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION
FROM: TSC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
TO: ALL PRINCIPALS
DATE: 17TH MAY, 2022
RE: TPAD TERM 1 2022
Reference is made to the above subject.
TPAD system is opened from term 1 2022. This is therefore to ask each one of you to prepare and follow the calendar of activity strictly.
By now all teachers on payroll should have created an appraisal for Term 1 2022.
All BOM teachers are to be added to the TPAD system afresh.
Any technical issues should be channelled to ICT as it arises to ensure that all teachers are appraised and the county attains 100% compliance.
TSC REGIONAL DIRECTOR
TPAD Calendar of Activities at the Institution Level
|S/NO||TPAD Activity||Action By||Time Frame|
|1.||Planning meetings before school opening involving all staff to set school TPAD Activity calendar||Heads of Institutions, Senior Management Team, Teachers||By last week of the school holiday.|
|2.||Submission of professional documents||Head of institution All Teachers||By the end of the first week of the term|
|3.||Undertaking lesson observations and identifying and documenting teacher’s professional gaps||Appraisees and appraisers||Between 2nd week ad 10th|
|4.||Undertaking teacher professional development to address professional gaps||Appraises, appraisers, institutional administrators||Throughout the term; from 1st week to the last week of the term|
|5.||Internal Monitoring & Evaluation of the implementation of TPAD process.||Heads of institution, Deputy Head of Institution, Heads of Department||Continuous throughout the term|
|6.||Monitoring the implementation of TPAD Process at county level; zonal, sub county & county||Curriculum Support Officers, Sub County Directors and County Directors||Throughout the term; from 1st week to the last week of the term|
|7.||TPAD rating meetings||Appraise (teachers) and appraiser (HODs, deputy heads, Heads of Institution, CSOs, SCD)||By the closing date of term|
|8.||Uploading of TPAD data and evidence.||Appraise (teachers) and appraiser (HODs, deputy heads, Heads of Institution, CSOs, SCD)||Throughout the term|
Download free Education Materials Below
- Form 1-4 Lesson Notes
- Form 1-4 Termly Examinations Papers and Marking Schemes
- Free Online Video Lessons
- Download Schemes of Work
- Form 1-4 Topic by Topic Questions and Answers (ALL Subjects)
- Form 1-4 PowerPoint Slides Notes
- Download PowerPoint Slides Notes
- K.C.S.E Revision Materials
- Form 1-4 KNEC Syllabus
- Download Form 1-4 Lesson Plans
- 1996 – 2019 K.C.S.E Past Papers
- Mock K.C.S.E Past Examinations Papers And Marking Schemes
- University Resources
- Primary School (Grade 4 – 8) Resources
- Pre-Primary School Materials
- Teacher Interdiction: Reasons For Interdictions, TSC Offenses, And Evidence required for Interdiction
- Breaking News: Cheborge Boys High School On Fire
- KNEC To Do Assessments For Grade 1-3, Class 5-7 This January
- TSC TPAD Calendar Of Activities Term Two/Three 2021
- Here Are The Documents Needed To Process TSC Pension Smoothly for retired teachers
- CS Magoha Warns School Heads Against Flouting Government’s Fees Guidelines as Schools get funds
- Two Students Die, Parents Blame School
- Another Student Arrested After Attempting To ‘Slash’ His Deputy Principal With A Panga
- Two People Arrested As 15 Students Sneak From Mwongori High School
- TSC Muranga County Director: TPAD Implementation For Term 2 And 3 2021
- Trainers Recruited By PSC Without Pedagogy Skills Given 2 Years To Acquire the Skills
- Fafi MP: We Are Ready To Pay Fees For Students Joining TTCs OR…
- Two Kisii High School Teachers Stabbed By A Form 3 Student
- KNEC Circular On The Handling Of Candidates For 2020 KCPE And KCSE
- TSC Releases Data For Teachers Affected By COVID-19
- KUCCPS: Procedure For Changing Course/Program 2021 Or Institution
- CS Magoha Orders Search For Pregnant Girls Yet To Return To Schools
- TSC Assures Teachers Of Continued Support
- The DOs and DON’Ts of Teaching
- KNEC 2021 Guidelines on learning assessment for grades 1 to 3 and classes 5 to 7
- Government Has Banned These Activities In Schools
- Schools Experience Surge In Enrolment As Schools Receive Students
- Google Chrome skills you need to acquire?
- Why Reading Books Should Be Your Priority this year.
- Download 2020 Schemes of Work for Free
- Schools Reopening: CS Magoha warns School Administrators against Increasing School Fees
- Bachelor of Education Arts Available Subject Combinations
- Best Options for Education Science Subject Combination