TSC Circular on Remote Learning Methodology Training of Teachers
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) have released a circular on Remote Learning Methodology. Below is the full circular.
ALL SUB COUNTY DIRECTORS – KWALE
ALL CURRICULUM SUPPORT OFFICERS – KWALE
RE: REMOTE LEARNING METHODOLOGY
The Commission completed training of Master Trainers and Curriculum Support Officers on Remote Learning Methodologies.
- Three (3) teachers from each primary school to be trained for 2 days (zonal level face to face training). Use CBC training vennues
All the participants must have ICT gadgets (ipads and laptops)
- All Head teachers (primary) to be trained for one (1) day (zonal level face to face training. All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipads and laptops).
- Two (2) teachers from each secondary school to be trained for 2 days (County Level virtual training). All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipad and laptops)
- All principals (Secondary) to be trained for one (1) day (county level virtual training).
All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipads and laptops).
- All Regional Directors, County Directors, Sub-County Directors and County ICT.
Officers will monitor and offer the Master Trainers professional support during the two days training.
- SCDs should submit the list of teachers and heads of institutions to be trained by 28th May 2021. (The RQASO to provide the form for submission).
- Training facilitation will be based on daily signed attendance registers (For both Face to face and virtual training).
- The attendance registers to be submitted to TSC CD Kwale by 10th June 2021.
- Every sub-county to provide a brief report on the training by 10thJune 2021.
The report to include expected numbers and actual attendance (Both Raw and %)