October 2020 TSC Recruitment of 12,000 Teacher Interns (Unverified Source)
12,000 TSC October 2020 teacher Internship vacancies are up for grab after an unconfirmed source claimed that the Teachers Service Commission TSC advertised 4,000 teaching posts for Primary and 8,000 for Secondary Schools.
According to the source, the above 12,000 teacher interns will be an economic stimulus from the National Government after the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Applicants for the above advertised TSC Internship need to know that this program is a one-year short-term program. It is aimed at supporting teacher training institutions to equip and sustain the competencies of new teacher trainees.
Vacancy Details for the 12,000 TSC 2020 Teacher Interns for Primary and Secondary Schools (Unverified Source)
Teachers Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the 12,000 teacher internship posts (4,000 posts for primary Schools and 8,000 Secondary Schools)
Target for the 12,000 TSC 2020 Internship Program
The Teachers Service Commission has stipulated that the above 12,000 Internship vacancies are for the unemployed teachers. The teachers will then be assigned to schools for hands-on experience in order to enhance their teaching skills.
How to Apply for the 12,000 October 2020 TSC Teacher Internship Jobs (Unverified Source)
Application Procedure for the 12,000 October 2020 TSC Teacher Internship Jobs (Unverified)
For detailed information on the application procedure and the available vacancies per County and institution, you are advised to visit the TSC Website: www.tsc.go.ke,
Application Deadline for the October 2020 TSC Teacher Internship Vacancies (Unverified)
All the October TSC Teacher Internship job applications are to be received on or before Monday, 2nd of November, 2020.
All applications will be done online and TSC will not accept any manual applications
Requirements for the 12,000 October 2020 TSC Teacher Internship Jobs
The following are the requirements set by the Teachers Service Commission for the October 2020 TSC internship Applicants.
a) Be a Kenyan citizen;
b) Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission;
c) Be a holder of a P1 Certificate for Primary Schools and a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate for Secondary Schools;
d) Hold original academic and professional certificates;
e) Should not have been in previous employment with the Commission, as a teacher on permanent terms;
f) Must not have served as teacher intern under TSC (teacher) Internship Programme;
g) Be ready to be posted to any public educational institution in Kenya;
h) Must have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period.
Additional TSC Requirements for the 2020 TSC Internship Program
In addition to the above, successful applicants shall be required to produce;
a) A copy of the National Identity Card (ID) or Passport Certificate;
b) A copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/ print-out from TSC portal evidence in registration as a teacher;
c) A copy of NCPWD card (where applicable);
d) A valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
e) Two (2) colored passport size photographs;
f) A copy of NHIF card;
g) A copy of KRA PIN.
Duration Of 2020 TSC Internship Program
The Internship period will be for twelve (12) months without extension.
Remuneration for the 12,000 TSC Teacher Interns (Unverified)
TSC states that the following figures should not be taken as a remunerative engagement, but rather as a monthly stipend.
Primary School Teacher Interns
- a monthly stipend of 15,000/=
Secondary School Teacher Interns
- a monthly stipend of 20,000/=
Note that the above stipend will be paid subject to statutory deductions, where applicable.
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
- The recruitment exercise is undertaken free of charge.
Warning to the October 2020 TSC Teacher Intern Applicants
The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting applicants or any persons purporting to assist in the recruitment.
How to Report FRAUD During the 12000 TSC Teacher Interns Recruitment
Any fraudulent activity in this regard should be reported to the nearest TSC Office or TSC Headquarters through the following telephone lines:
Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director Staffing (0202892131) or write directly to the Commission through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest Police Station.
- Huduma Number Cards Officially Ready, CS Matiangi
- Resumption of Sports in Secondary Schools Underway as Regional Leaders Meet
- October 2020 TSC Recruitment of 12,000 Teacher Interns (Unverified Source)
- 12,000 Teacher Interns Jobs is Fake News, Says TSC
- List of All County Secondary Schools in Kenya, Principal, and Contacts
- TSC Interview Questions and Answers
- How to Check Your 2020 TSC Recruitment Online Application Status
- Interview Tips for Job Seekers
- TSC Job Group Promotion Interview Questions and Answers
- September 2020 TSC Vacancies and Replacements for Primary and Secondary School Teachers.
- Kakamega County 2020 TSC Recruitment Interview Dates and Venues
- Bomet County 2020 TSC Recruitment Interview Dates and Venues
- Narok County 2020 TSC Recruitment Interview Dates and Venues
- Interview Tips for Job Seekers
- How to Apply for the September 2020 TSC Teaching Job Vacancies
- RiftValley Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- Central Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- Nyanza Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies (New Additional Teachers)
- North Eastern Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- Eastern Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies (New Additional Teachers)
- Coast Region TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- Nairobi County TSC List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- Western Region Tsc List Of New Recruitment Vacancies
- HRMIS Procedure on How to Apply for the Advertised TSC Teaching Vacancies and Promotions September 2020
UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOL RESOURCES