Sironga Girls Advertises the Highest-Ever Number of Teaching Vacancies
Sironga Girls High School has advertised the highest-ever number of teaching vacancies on Board of Management (BOM) terms.
The school located in Nyamira County has advertised 23 BOM teaching vacancies to replace teachers who left the institution for various reasons including those who have left to teach in junior secondary school (JSS).
Sironga Girls High School was among the best-performing girls’ schools in last year’s Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a mean grade of 7.6. The school’s KNEC code is 43700012.
The following combinations have been invited to apply for the teaching vacancies:
- English/Literature (5)
- Biology/Chemistry (4)
- Kiswahili/Geography (4)
- Mathematics/Chemistry (1)
- History & Government/C.R.E (1)
Candidates are required to meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a Diploma or degree from a recognized institution
- Have original professional and academic certificates
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) according to section 23 of the TSC Act of 2012.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to apply via the following contacts:
- Postal address: P.O. Box 53, Nyamira, Kenya
- Email Contact: info2sirongagirls.ac.ke
- Phone Contact: +254 792 955 180