TSC Issues Roadmap for Recruitment of Teacher Interns and Advertises 130 Teaching Vacancies in Primary Schools
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has issued the following roadmap to be used in the recruitment of secondary school teacher interns this month.
ROADMAP FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SECONDARY TEACHER INTERNS (MARCH 2023)
|1||Advertise Vacant Posts||Thursday 9th March, 2023||1 day|
|2||Online Applications||Thursday 9th March, 2023 – Wednesday 22nd March, 2023||14 days|
|3||Generation of Applicants’ Lists and invitation for Verification of Applicants’ Documents||Thursday 23rd March, 2023 – Friday 24th March, 2023||2 Days|
|4||County Recruitment Process||Monday 3rd April, 2023 – Tuesday 4th April, 2023||2 Days|
|5||Vetting at County Level, Handling of Complaints, Signing & Issuance of Internship Agreement and Letter of Internship Engagement||Wednesday 5th April, 2023||2 days|
|6||Reporting of Teachers to Schools||Tuesday 11th April, 2023||1 day|
|7.||Submission of Recruitment Documents to HQs||Thursday 13th April, 2023 – Friday 14th April, 2023||1 day|
- COUNTY DIRECTORS TO SUBMIT REPORTING STATUS BY 12TH MAY 2023
- SUBMISSION OF EXIT REPORT TO THE CEO BY 31ST MAY, 2023
The Teachers Service Commission also issued the following advert of 130 Teaching Vacancies in Primary Schools (March 2023).
VACANCIES FOR TEACHING POSTS IN POST-PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
The Teachers Service Commission is re-advertising 130 teaching vacancies in secondary schools. The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 22nd March, 2023.
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education;
- Must be a registered teachers with the Teachers Service Commission.
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission recruitment Guidelines 2022/2023 Financial Year shall apply;
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original academic and professional certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Manual applications will not be considered;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer as per the constitutional provisions and law and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Reporting of Fraud
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com.
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
Details on available vacancies per County/Institution is in the Teachers Service Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION