TSC Secretariat Advertises Internship Opportunities
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) secretariat has issued the following advertisement regarding opportunities for internship with salaries of up to Kes. 25,000.
ADVERT FOR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
In line with Government Internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service, the Commission intends to offer internship opportunity to qualified youth in various areas of specialization to enable them gain practical work experience which will improve their competencies and competitiveness in their career life.
Twenty (20) Internship opportunities in four (4) areas of specialization are distributed as follows:
|S/NO||PROFESSIONAL AREAS||NO. OF INTERN VACANCIES|
|1.||Information Communication Technology (ICT)||6|
|3.||Human Resource Management & Development||6|
|4.||Finance & Accounts||2|
(1) Academic/Professional Qualifications and Experience:
(a) Information Communication Technology, Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, and Development, Information Security & Forensics and other Recognized Bachelors of Science ICT Courses. Computer Technology Software.
(b) Records Management Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science/Records and Archives Management/Library Science, Knowledge of Electronics Documents and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) will be an added advantage, knowledge in Computerized Office Applications (MS-Office).
(c) Human Resource Management and Development Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management OR Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
(d) Finance and Accounts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts Economic, Bachelor of Business Management.
(2) Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
(3) Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized institution.
(4) Must provide a certificate of proficiency in ICT.
(5) Should have a Credit Bureau Certification (CRB).
(6) Should not have done internship in any other organization.
(7) Should provide Certificate of Good Conduct during the selection.
1) Must be a person of integrity
2) Must be goal-oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual
3) Should possess good interpersonal, communication skills and be a team player.
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kes. 25,000) per month.
Selected Interns shall be required to have a personal account accident insurance cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County Offices.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal Website: www.tsc.go.ke
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Friday, 24th March, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted using email address or telephone contacts provided during application.
- This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.