Easy Online Businesses That You Can Operate And Earn From
When you think about working from home, this is what should come into your mind first, Online business.
Now, it might not necessarily mean business, because it might as well be a job, but the main thing we’re talking about here is cash flow. Or, simply income.
I totally understand if you already moved on and are doing a micro business for survival, but this can still be a way for you to earn money without flexing a muscle; only letting your brain boil a little because that’s what you’ll need most.
Okay then, get your computer and smartphone so we can take a direct look at the whole bunch of stuff that you can do and earn a dime at home, or as an extra source of income.
This is the great old activity that turned google into the greatest collection of information. There are many questions you’re probably asking yourself right now about how you’ll blog, what to blog about, whom to blog for, and how to attract more traffic to your blog posts. All these questions will be shortly answered.
How do you blog?
- A blog is a non-academic article, and that’s just how I define it. You don’t have to get into the dictionary and look for all those three to four-syllable words or read Shakespeare for a ton of figures of speech.
- Some bloggers (including me) simply record voice memos and transcribe them into blog articles that everyone can skim through.
What to blog about?
- You can literally write a blog about everything right from food to health to academics to lifestyle and everything in the world.
- However, I recommend that you choose your niche according to the things that you love or enjoy doing. You can’t just start to blog about food when you’re not a good cook, or about fitness when you hate working out. It will just reveal itself in your blog.
But here, I’ll give you the 5 most trending niches that you can choose from.
5 most trending niches to Blog on in 2021
- Personal finance.
For whom do you blog?
- Well, you can be hired by someone out there with a website but less time to write and manage the blog. You’ll be paid according to the type of article you’ve written, and hopefully, you can gain a wider clientele, depending on how you look for them.
- If you want to blog for yourself, you can start up a website and start to write your own blogs, as long as you stay consistent and vigilant in writing and promoting your site.
How to earn from a blog.
- First of all, you have to market your site so that it is easy to find in case someone is looking for something.
- Before you start marketing, look at the quality of your blogs and how readable they are, so that even when someone looks up for something and they have options, they’ll select yours first. (Whenever I search on how to do something, I always check if WikiHow has a related article).
- Once you have promoted your website, you’ll possibly have a ton of people that want to advertise with you, and that’s how you’ll start to earn from your blog.
Are you ready to slay? Okay, let’s look at this. YouTube is far more popular than blogs these days, and if you decide to go for YouTube, you’ll find it quite easier to promote your channel than it is with the blog.
- About the niche, you still have to choose one thing that you will keep consistent with. People like Chef Ramsay, Jeffree Star, Dan Lok, and Allison Lindstrom have chosen their niches and stick to them.
- However, there are some YouTube channels that are not so overly specified but are doing their thing, like School of Life, Top Think and others that simply talk about life, but to be honest, choose what you’ll keep passionate about when writing.
How to make the videos?
- Many You tubers sit alone in a room with just one camera and start doing their thing until they’re done, then they do the simple editing themselves and throw it online.
- Others pay animators to make simple animations while their voices or other people’s voices play in the background. It’s all up to you to decide what works for you and is affordable for you to start with.
How to earn from Youtube?
The way you earn out of a YouTube channel is pretty similar to how you earn out of a blog. Advertisements.
When you promote your channel to the point that you have great thousands or hundreds of thousands of views, you’re ready to have a few advertisers on your site.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
There are many people out there that have pages or accounts on different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
If you’re really good at attracting visitors, you’ll surely get someone that needs their page managed and they’ll pay you for that.
How to get the clients.
Getting the clients in this kind of business is kinda tricky because this is one of the things you can hardly look for, however, I’ve got a few tips here.
By this I mean, you have to simply build up your social media platforms in a way that will make potential clients look out for you.
When you gain a large audience on your social media, it’s time you introduced the idea to everyone through random posts, so that even when the potential client doesn’t see it, somebody might recommend you to them.
Create a virtual company.
I have seen many companies here that deal in solving all ICT related problems, and some employ young men that can grow your audience and monitor its growth as long as they get paid to do it.
You can create such a kind of company too, even though you start out as the only employee and boss in the company.
Introduce the idea.
Now, this is a lot similar to network marketing, because the more people you meet, the more likely you are to introduce this concept to them.
Remember, networking, just like any other thing is a numbers game, and you have to play it well if you want to ace it. The more people you introduce the idea too, the higher the chances that you will land a client.
4. AFFILIATE MARKETING
Honestly, I should have started with this but sort of wanted to juggle things up a bit.
This is another online sort of multi-level marketing (MLM), but the difference with this, is you don’t have to meet a single person to sell your product.
In affiliate marketing, you don’t need to have a product of your own. All you need is a gadget and a good internet connection.
You will earn commissions on every product you’ve successfully marketed and has been purchased using the link you shared.
Affiliate marketing sites?
- ShareASale Affiliates.
- Solvid Affiliates.
- Amazon associates.
- Shopify Affiliate Program.
- Click bank.
What products to market?
This can also be called a niche. It will be convenient if you choose a category of products that you want to market.
There are a number of products that you’ll come across, in categories like, health and fitness, technology, fiction, games, etcetera.
How to market them?
Starting up your Youtube channel and marketing these products is a smart way.
To be honest, many people today are using Youtube as a source of information, entertainment, and education.
If you can provide any of those and publicize your channel till it attracts a huge audience, all you need is to add those affiliate links in the description.
• Social media.
Are you this one person that spends a lot of time on Facebook or Instagram and has a large audience? This is the greatest way that you can use that audience to your advantage.
By sharing those links and recommending the product you’re advertising, you’re most likely to attract a lot of clients to the product.
A little disclaimer though; a lot of people on social media are not potential customers, so don’t get taken up by the numbers.
Don’t be surprised if out of your 50,000 followers, you get only 20 clients. But that’s a good start.
Here’s the one method that I recommend, to promote as many products as you feel like.
However, you have to make sure that you will be consistent with this because almost like the Youtubers, there are so many bloggers out there, and many of them have started this before you.
The main thing is, find what you can write about for even two years without giving up, and make sure you can be patient with it.
5. ONLINE COURSES
Well, you probably think it’s too late to start up your online platform and educate a good number of people out there.
Take it from me though, that this whole pandemic thing has given rise to a lot of people and has generated a lot of internet usage among the common people.
Also, I don’t mean to talk like a motivational speaker, but there is at least one thing you know, that you can gladly teach everyone else.
7. ONLINE SALES
Now, if you’re one of those people that have been wondering where to get the money to rent shop space so you can start selling goods to people out there, say no more.
All you have to do is start selling a certain product that you can market and sell with passion. That done, be ready to deliver your product to the people, not forgetting that you have to make enough profit to cover the expenses incurred.
Now, I am not saying that you have to start something like amazon in just one night and you’ll be done.
All I mean is you can try to replicate the whole idea on a small scale.
How to do it
All you need to do is find one product that you would not only love to sell but one that would attract consumers and give you some profit enough to keep you running.
Sample Products to Sell Online
You can deal with products like;
- Edibles/ foodstuffs
- Gadgetry, et cetera
So, you can literally sell anything as long as you’re ready and willing to deliver it to people out there and can keep on doing it even when things seem to get hard along the way.
Marketing the stuff you sell can be intimidating because everything that you’re about to sell has been sold before, and probably by many other people that have more experience and capital than you, but get scared and you’ll lose it all.
Generally, this whole idea of setting up online businesses and getting online jobs is getting widely popular today, and it might intimidate you to learn that you’re just one of the millions that want to tap into this market.
Don’t get intimidated though, because there’s a wide range of stuff that you can do, and there’s room for any new ideas if you have any. Remember, the internet was once a crazy new idea.
- Best Genuine Online Money Making Opportunities for Teachers
- Online Businesses you can start Without Money
- How teachers are making money using YouTube
- General Writing Tips from the Most Famous Authors
- How To Improve Your YouTube Channel
- Masinde Muliro University Students Oppose Online Examination Plan
- How to Change Your Life in 2021
- Ugandan Candidates to Do Examinations in April 2021
- How to Share files from Android to Windows
- Why Windows PC does not recognize your Android Phone?
- Dear Teacher, This Is Why You Are Broke
- Covid-19 Impedes Kenya’s Cervical Cancer Vaccination Campaign
- Can you be hacked?
- Why You Need To Buy Stocks.
UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOL RESOURCES