10 Best Future Career Courses Based On Technology Trends
It is not easy to decide and settle on one career course, especially with changing trends in the global labour demands. As a guide, it is good for one to factor in the technological trends in addition to individual interests and abilities.
Before diving into our list of the 10 best future career courses based on the technology trends, it is important to understand why technology is playing key roles in almost every sector of our lives.
Why Choose a Course Based On Technology?
We are in the middle of a 4TH technological revolution, and many companies today have started incorporating technology in every aspect of their operation. Technology has helped bring convenience in operating big companies and has also improved customer experience.
So, let’s get started…
10 Best Future Career Courses Based on Technology
The following are the 10 best future career courses based on technology trends given randomly:
1. 3D Printing
A career in 3D printing is slowly developing itself as days go by at a very high rate. 3D is increasingly becoming a part of the manufacturing sector. Suggestions for additive manufacturing have become more substantial in recent times.
The potential of this technology is enormous especially in the health sector and defence and aerospace industries that have benefited from transformations in production and business with the development of supply chains of materials and additive technology.
Experts in this area will be extremely crucial as 3D printing has been drastically enhanced in these areas. However, how additive manufacturing will influence other manufacturing and industries remains to be seen.
2. Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things is among the most revolutionary trends in technology in our contemporary life. For simplicity, the Internet of Things connects the real world to the digital one.
Many devices in our society today have gained an identity online and are also able to interact with their external environment.
Big technology companies like IBM and Cisco have begun developing their infrastructure of the Internet of Things.
Business Intelligence specialists will be on-demand to work as data center managers and sensor data analysis. Information security will demand specialists in the assessment of vulnerability and mitigate risks where applicable. This is because the potential of “Big Data” is going to be realized, and it will come with even more significant challenges.
3. User Experience Design (UED)
User experience entails all the aspects of the interaction of the end-user with a system or a company.
Rendering appealing experience to end-users or customers involves design, usability, functionality, and branding of software.
User experience arose by itself with changes in technology over the years and today, many firms have sought a career in user experience design. They provide high paying jobs around and more and more job openings in this area will likely rise in the next decade.
4. Digital Marketing
Demand for skills in digital marketing is high, as many market brands have invested in digital marketing now more than ever.
A career in this area is only going to provide increased pay and more career choices. Among the career options in this area include video/audio production, analytics, e-commerce, web development, mobile marketing, and marketing automation among others.
A starter should get training in more than one area in digital marketing to widen the scope.
5. App Development
As smartphones and other micro-computers have become common in society today, the development of apps has become one of the best paying jobs around, and hence revenue from app development has dramatically risen.
Nobody predicted technology would be integrated so much in our livelihood, yet nowadays internet has control of everything right from our houses, vehicles and all devices including even smart-watches that can also monitor our physical condition and help collect medical data before we even experience symptoms. All this is achieved by applications developed for almost every purpose.
The reality of robotics has been experienced in the industrial world for some time now. They help in doing even the most undesirable tasks we humans are uncomfortable to do or unable to carry out.
Robots have been developed to aid humans as assistants or also to conduct deliveries. Imagine a robotic assistant helping to offer technical advice or even effort in the workplace. This is achieved by a type of robot called collaborative robot i.e. cobot.
Experts who can operate, program or repair these devices will be sort after in the coming days as robots continue to prove great helpers in both our homes or as has been in the manufacturing industry.
Competent programmers can build a great career future in robotics
Seasoned computer users and developers are aware of the existence of this field for a while now, but we can all testify that new challenges have always sprung due to the unpredictable nature of threats.
Hackers are still there and keep inventing new techniques. Therefore, as long there are hackers, cybersecurity will always require dynamic specialists to solve various threats posed to the data of users and companies.
8. Data Science
Data is a crucial element in business, and as such data science, experts are in demand. Data experts work with both unorganized and organized data to produce proper information and help the business to achieve its goals. They perform analytics and do data cleansing and data manipulation for a company and this helps in the production of useful reports for use in its planning.
9. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AI systems are being used in the “as-a-service” platform in many companies in the sense that companies buy ready-made software and then enter company data so that it helps them in their day-to-day activities.
Nowadays, computers can be able to recognize images, speech or patterns and can also help in decision making.
Jobs in this field exist in programming, support, development, testing, and maintenance of AI-based systems.
AI is still a field that has enormous potential for growth and hence will only provide even more career opportunities in the future.
10. Deep/Machine Learning
This is a part of Artificial Intelligence where machines are programmed so that they learn new things, discovering insights and patterns from data. They are developed to learn to do what they are not programmed to do.
Machine learning has been integrated into many industries, and this has and will continue creating many career opportunities.
The top careers in this field are as an NLP Scientists, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Business Intelligence Developer and as a Human-Centered Machine Learning Designer.
Machine learning is currently applied in web search results, network intrusion detection, and real-time advertisements.
There you have it, our 10 best future career courses according to advancements in technology. Do you have any suggest, addition, or comments about this article? Kindly share below or contact us via the methods outlined on this site.
- Bingwa Youth Polytechnic Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Boito Vocational Training Center Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Bomet College of Accountancy Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Chebilat Vocational Training Center Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Eldoret Technical Training Institute – Bomet Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- Emkwen Vocational Training Center Courses, Contacts, and Registration Details
- KUCCPS Architecture, Building and related Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- 10 Best Future Career Courses Based On Technology Trends
- KUCCPS Says 125,449 Candidates with C Plus and above in 2019 KCSE will Join University
- KUCCPS Agriculture Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- KUCCPS Beauty and Fashion Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Creative Arts and Entertainment KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Agriculture KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Architecture, Building and related KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Beauty and Fashion KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Business KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- Community Development KUCCPS Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- KUCCPS Student Portal Open, Here’s the University Course Application Procedure
- KNEC’s Latest Instructions on 2020 KCSE, KCPE, and QT Candidates Registration
- Education System Secrets Of Countries With Highest Literacy Rates
- Prof George Magoha Full Speech During KCSE 2019 Exams Release
- K.C.S.E TOPICAL PAST PAPERS
- KUCCPS Transport and Communication Services Courses, Requirements, and Cut-Offs
- K.C.S.E REVISION BOOKLETS SET 2
- Teachers to Get Annual Salary Increment as TSC Promotes 100,000 P1 Teachers from July 2020
- KUCCPS Says 125,449 Candidates with C Plus and above in 2019 KCSE will Join University
- TSC Signs Deal – All Teachers to Pay Ksh.6,000 Yearly for Professional Training
- Starehe Boys Centre on Fire
- Longhorn Grade 2 Book asking Learners to ‘Kill Themselves’ Recalled from Market
- KUPPET Executive Secretary Busia Disrupts KEWOTA Launch in Busia County
- 10 Important Teaching Tips for New Teachers.
- Breaking News: Starehe Boys Centre on Fire
- TSC Teacher Job Group Promotion Interview Questions about Teachers Service Commission
- Lawyer Sues TSC for Employing 10,300 Teachers on Internship
- TSC Lists 45,986 Non-Compliant Teachers Hours to Wealth Declaration Deadline
- New Ugandan Education Curriculum Rejected
- TSC to Charge Teachers for Applying for Review of a Disciplinary Case
- TSC Intern Applicants Skip Interviews as Several Schools Miss Teachers
- MP Wants TSC CEO Dr. Macharia and all Commissioners Out of Office
- 15,000 Ugandan Teachers to be Dismissed over Forged Documents
- 2020 TSC AON Minet Medical Insurance Scheme Information, Membership, and Benefits
- 2020 TSC Jobs: Replacement Vacancies for Primary and Secondary Teachers for Sept-Dec 2019
- New Corona Virus Infections Drop for the Third Day in a Row, Death Toll Exceeds 1,600