2020 KCPE Results to Be Released Two Weeks from Now, Says Magoha
The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education KCPE Examinations results will be released two weeks from today, this is according to Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha.
CS Magoha made this announcement on 6th April 2020, while in Kisumu, presiding over the opening and distribution of examination materials.
Marking of English Composition and Kiswahili Insha Ongoing
The CS hinted that the Ministry was on the right track as far as marking of the KCPE Examinations was ongoing.
He said that currently, the marking of English Composition and Kiswahili Insha scripts was ongoing.
Prof Magoha advised the secondary school Principals and education officers to be very vigilant in relation to the ongoing KCSE examinations.
The Professor said that a number of Principals and education officers were ‘playing’ with the KCSE examination papers issued to them from the storage containers.
CS added that this practice was unfortunate as the involved stakeholders ended up confusing the KCSE examinees, especially during the second examination papers of the day.
“I want to give you a heads up that there are few of us playing around with the examination papers after taking them from the examination containers and it’s unfortunate,” said Education Cabinet Secretary.
On circulation of fake KCSE examination papers, the CS advised the invigilators to be on high alert.
“You are aware of the circulation of fake papers by some group and these people you know them and should be ignored,” Prof. Magoha advised.
Kitui Invigilator Who Sent Pupil away During Composition Exams to Be Punished
Education CS said that the invigilator in Kitui County who sent a KCPE candidate away from school during the KCPE English Composition examinations will face the music.
The CS said that the invigilator will be dealt with according to the law.
The affected pupil who missed writing his composition exam will be graded in all the other subjects, less what he missed.
Useful Educational Links to Download free Materials
- Download Free Form 1- 4 Term 2 Examinations Papers and Marking Schemes
- 2021 Grade 1, 2, 3, and 4 Assessment Exams and Marking Schemes
- What TSC Did After Teachers Flouted TPAD 2 and PC Guidelines
- Ministry Of Education Opens TTC Diploma Applications Till 20th April, Fails To Lower Entry Grades
- TSC’S Decision to Block Teachers from Visiting Upper Hill Offices Angers Many
- CS Magoha’s waring on Fake Examination Papers Circulating the Market
- Elderly Chief in Tana River Collapses and dies while sitting for his KCSE Chemistry Examination
- Governor Ann Waiguru disburses Sh. 3 Million to needy learners in universities, colleges, and secondary schools
- Four KCSE Invigilators from Migori Taken To Court over Examination Malpractice
- President Uhuru Kenyatta nominates Jamleck Muturi as TSC Chairperson
- KCPE candidates given Date to Join Form 1 after Selection Is Completed
- All Eyes on Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) As Teachers Bank Losses Widen
- TSC Releases Data of Teachers Set To Be Vaccinated By June
- TSC Wants Examiners Take COVID-19 Vaccine As They Enter Nairobi to Mark Exams
- Egerton University Ranks First In Latest Webometric Ranking
- KCPE to Start Today With More Than 1 Million Candidates Set To Sit for the Examination
- TSC TPAD Unresponsive As TSC Extends Deadline for Filling TPAD to 6th April 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccination Centres for Teachers per Sub-County
- Why the Government Is Removing Teachers from NHIF Board