Teacher Invited For CRE, Geography & History Workshop
Teachers of Christian Religious Religion (C.R.E.), Geography and History across the country have been invited for a one-day seminar at the Teremi Boys High School. The Seminar is scheduled for Friday the 1st of October 2021 and shall begin at 8:00 am.
The One Planets (TOP) and The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) have partnered together to facilitate this seminar and have brought together a well-seasoned and experienced team of professionals, among them authors and even teachers who shall handle the emerging trends in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) 2020 national examination.
The team of professionals will comprise the following:
- Mr. Mutambo Albert – GEO PP1 (Milo Boys High Bungoma)
- Mr.s Ruth Andanje – CRE PP2 (St. Annes Umoja Girls Trans-Nzoia)
- Mr. Paul B. Okere – GEO PP2 (St. Peter’s Mumias Boys High Kakamega)
- Mrs. Sitati Violet – CRE PP1 (Chwele Girls Bungoma)
- Mr. Simiyu L. Barsa – History PP1 (Kamusinga Boys High Bungoma)
- Mr. Muloma M.F – HIST PP2 – Chango High School Vihiga
Every teacher who shall attend the seminar shall be provided with a copy of the Access KCSE Revision Book that is published by JKF, meals, refreshment, a certificate of participation and stationeries.
However, it is important to note that every participant shall have to pay a fee of Sh. 2000 only. Besides, COVID–19 protocols shall be strictly adhered to.
If you wish to participate in the seminar, you are required to confirm your participation three days before the scheduled day of the seminar via the mobile number 0728701795.