Parents Issues Ultimatum over Child’s Forceful Vaccination
A parent to Chania Girls High School has issued an ultimatum to the Deputy Principal to respond, over his daughter’s forceful vaccination.
The parent, Mr Mathew Ashers Ochieng, was perturbed after finding out that his daughter had been vaccinated forcefully without his consent.
He demanded to know who authorized the forceful injection, why his daughter was forcefully injected with the vaccine, why parental input was not sought and if there is any Ministry of Education circular that authorized the forceful vaccination of his daughter,
Following the demands, he asked the Deputy Principal Mrs Maina “in her individual capacities” to respond within 24 hours. Besides the demanded that no further COVID-19 related injection or dose is to be administered to his daughter while in the school without his “express consent in writing”.
The contents of the letter are shown below:
Dear Mrs Mwangi,
RE: FORCEFUL VACCINATION OF MY DAUGHTER – SHOW CAUSE
The above refers. I received a message from MOH-CHANJO on 14th February 2022 at 14:53 as it reads, “Congratulations ******* ID ****** on receiving your 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine batch no. FG3532. Next dose is on Mon 14/03/2022 MOH”.
ID fabrication notwithstanding, I want to know:
- Who in Chania Girls High School precicnts authorized injection of my daughter with experimental drugs without my consent?
- Why was my daughter, under duress, coarsed or forcefull injected against even the Gillick Competency Test?
- Why did you not seek parental consent despite the father having been in school in the morning of the 14th February 2022?
- Is there a Ministry of Education circular that authorized the forceful vaccination of my daughter sugned by the Cabinet Secretary? Kindly attch a copy herein for my reference.
I give you personally, your Deputy Principal, Mrs Maina in your capacities, Chania Girls High School 24 hours to respond, failure or not, to which I reserve the right to legal action for damages without any further reference to you and further demand that no further COVID-19 related injection or dose be administered on my daughter while in the Chania Girls High School precincts without my express consent in writing.
I further remind you that nobody has authority or right to administer unmandated medical procedures on my child without my parental consent, Gillick competent or not. Our children are not your PROPERTY or STOCK for gamification and must be MIStreated as such.
Mathew Ashers Ochieng
- Kennedy Ochieng, Advocate
- Prof. George Magoha, the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Education
- Madam Victoria, Kiambu County Director of Education, 0722810864
- Mr Sifuna, Thika sub-county Director of Education
- Dr Kyalo, 0725911515
- Mr. John Mwangi, the OCS, Thika Police Station, Gender and Children’s Department
- The SCIO, DCI Thika
- The CEO, Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council