Al-Irfan International College Courses, Contacts, Fees and Registration Details
Al-Irfan International College is a private Technical and Vocational Training Centre (TVC) at Garissa town in Garissa County.
The institution is registered and licensed by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
Diploma, Certificate, Craft, and Artisan Courses Offered at Al-Irfan International College:
- Certificate in Disaster Management (KNEC) for a maximum of20 trainees
- Certificate in Social Work (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Certificate in Community Development (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Certificate in Business Management (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Diploma in Information Technology (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Diploma in Business Management (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 trainees
Al-Irfan International College Contacts and More Details:
P.O Box: 572- 7100 Garissa
This TVET institution was registered by TVETA on 16/02/2017
The registration license number of Al-Irfan International College is TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0002/2017
Here are Links to More Educational Materials
In this category you will find Certificates notes, Diplomas notes, Higher Diplomas notes, KASNEB materials, CPSP-K materials, APS-K, CIPS, DTE, PTE, Certificate Past Papers, Diploma Past Papers, Higher Diploma Past Papers, etc.
TO READ OUR FREE ARTICLES
Kindly visit the following links: