TSC Releases Advert for Replacement of Primary and Secondary School Teachers
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has released an advert containing 2,945 openings that are to be filled in January 2022.
Below is the Commission’s advert.
The Teachers Service Commission is declaring 2,945 vacancies to replace teachers exiting service through natural attrition i.e. 2,053 posts for primary schools and 892 posts for secondary schools.
The Teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
1. Be a Kenyan citizen;
2. Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma in education in the case of secondary schools;
3. Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 1st February, 2022.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or schools is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
General Information Please note that:
1. The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 FY shall apply.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted in the county where they were recruited.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
– Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
– Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
– Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
– For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
Director of Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy –Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER