The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 4117 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (3348 posts for Primary Schools and 769 posts for
Post Primary Institutions).
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will
be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the August 2019 recruitment
of additional teachers’ exercise.
Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised
and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
- All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Tuesday
24th September, 2019.
- The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
- Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
Caution to the September TSC Replacement Job Applicants
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from
assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
Deputy Director (Staffing)
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and Persons Living With Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply