Ministry Of Education Reveals When Form Ones Will Report To School
The Ministry of Education has calmed anxiety among education stakeholders concerning the reporting dates for 2021 Form One students by revealing the official reporting dates.
According to the Ministry of Education, reporting dates will last for five days.
According to the circular the MoE just released, 1,187,517 Form One students are set to report to various secondary schools across the country between the 19th and 23rd of July, 2021. Interestingly, other students will be at home by then because the academic year begins on the 26th of July, 2021.
Besides the announcement, the government has revealed that the students who will not be satisfied with the schools they will be placed in will have a period of one month to apply for a change of placement.
The review period is set to run from the 20th of June to the 20th of July 2021.
It is crucial to note that the 2021 application for change of placement will be done online and will depend on the availability of vacancies in the schools that the students will prefer.
More than 33,000 2020 KCPE candidates are set to join national schools with 184,816 set to join Extra-County schools. A further 188, 454 students are going to join county schools while 669,145 will join sub-county schools.
How to Download your Form One admission Letter
- Go to Form One 2021 admission letter for National Schools, Form 2020 admission letter for Extra County Schools, and Form One 2021 admission letter for County schools.
- Select County and Sub-County where you sat you KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page to get a copy of your admission letter.
- In case you want to print, use the printer icon, or the download icon to download your computer.
- Your primary school’s headteacher will then endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided for the same.
- In admission, present your Form One admission letter along with a certified copy of your birth certificate.