DOWNLOAD KCPE 2021 TIMETABLE
The Kenya National Examinations Council has now released the 2021 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education timetable. The following is all the full 2021 KCPE timetable. Read to the end to get all the information you need to know and the date and time every paper has been scheduled.
To download the 2021 KCPE Timetable, check on the link provided at the end of this article.
TIMINGS OF PAPERS IN THE 2021 KCPE EXAMINATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPERVISORS, INVIGILATORS, TEACHERS & CANDIDATES
- The time allowed for each paper is indicated against the name of the paper and NO EXTRA TIME IS TO BE ALLOWED. Time for reading through questions is part of the time shown on the question paper eexcept where special paper instructions indicate otherwise. supervisors and invigilators should ensure that candidates are issued with personalized mark sheets that bear their correct names and index numbers.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO SUPERVISORS, TEACHERS, AND CANDIDATES
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPERVISORS AND INVIGILATORS
- Supervisors and invigilators should call the attention of the candidates to the Instructions/Guidelines and adhere to them. They should also ensure that candidates are issued with personalized answer sheets that have their correct names and index numbers.
INSTRUCTIONS TO TEACHERS
- Teachers are advised to ensure that the candidates clearly understand the Instructions/Guidelines carefully and adhere to them. They should also ensure that candidates are issued with personalized answer sheets that have their correct names and inxed numbers.
CAUTION TO CANDIDATES
- You are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the period allocated to the paper except with special permission from the Supervisor. NO CANDIDATE IS PERMITTED TO LEAVE MAY TAKE A QUESTION PAPER OR ANSWER SHEET/SCRIPT OUT OF THE EXAMINATION ROOM.
- Do not leave a sheet of paper you have written on or your answers in such a position that another candidate can read them. You should not give or obtain unfair assistance, or attempt to do so, whether by copying or in any other way, and your work should not show proof of such assistance.
- No communication whatsoever in whatever manner between candidates or with outsiders during the examination.
- You are not allowed to have in your possession or in your proximity while in the examination room, any book, notes, papers or any other materials whatsoever except the correct question papers and any materials expressly authorized by the Kenya National Examinations Council.
- You must return immediately to the Supervisor any question paper that smuggles, has erros or is badly printed.
- You must not take any unused paper out of the examination room. Any rough work must be done on the official question paper.
- Any misconduct or causing of disturbance in or near the examination room will be treated as an examination irregularity.
- Cell phones or any other electronic communication device are prohibited in examintion centres. Any candidate caught in possession of a cell phone/any other electronic communication device will have his/her results cancelled.
PENALTY FOR EXAMINATION IRREGULARITIES
- The KNEC Act No. 29 of 2012 Offences and Penalties stated in Section 27 to 40 for cases of examination irregularities will apply. Some of the highlights in the Sections state that:
- A candidate who commits an examination irregularity in any examination paper will have the results for the whole subject cancelled. Such a candidate will not be entitled to a result and will be awarded result “Y” overall.
- If there is evidence of wide-spread irregularities in any examination centre, the examination results for the whole centre will be cancelled.
- Any person who:
- Gains access to examination material and knowingly reveals the contents, whether orally or in writing, to an unauthorized party, whether a candidate or not, will be in violation of Section 27 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding two million shillings or both;
- Wilfully and maliciously damages examination material will be in violation of Section 30 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or a fine not exceeding five million shillings or both;
- Is not registered to take a KNEC examination but, with intent to impersonate, presents or attempts to present himself to take part of an enrolled candidate will be in violation of Section 31 of the Act, and shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both and shall be prohibited from taking an examination concluded by or on behalf of the Council for a period of three years.
- Please ensure that you do not commit any examination irregularity to avoid your results cancelled.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
To download the 2021 KCPE Timetable, click on the button below.