Documents TSC Requires P1 Teachers to Submit For Verification This July
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is set to shortlist and then recruit shortlisted teachers in this month’s recruitment exercise.
According to the Commission’s recruitment roadmap, the process of County Selection Process and Filing of Application for Employment Forms by Successful Candidates will take five days between the 21st of July and Wednesday 27th of July, 2022.
In the selection, each applicant will be assigned a serial number. Applicants will be required to present original and legible photocopies of the following items, in addition to other documents.
- National Identification Card;
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher;
- Authentic evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable);
- PTE/DPTE Certificate;
- KCSE certificates or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat examination);
- KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for attempts if one re-sat exam);
- Letter of Certification of results by KNEC( where applicable);
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials;
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable);
- An Affidavit sworn and professional certificates shall be scrutinized to verify their authenticity.
During the interview, academic and professional certificates shall be scrutinized to verify their authenticity.
The TSC Sub-Count Director shall certify photocopies of the certificates and other documents before forwarding them to the TSC County Director.
Any applicant(s) who present forged/fake academic, professional, and other documents commit(s) an offense and shall be disqualified and/or reregistered.