St Jude’s Technical College Courses, Contacts, Fees and Registration Details
St Jude’s Technical College is a private Technical and Vocational Training Centre (TVC) in Kakamega County.
The institution is registered and licensed by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
Diploma, Certificate, Craft, and Artisan Courses Offered at St Jude’s Technical College
- Diploma in Business Management (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 Trainees
- Diploma in Social Work and Community development (KNEC) for a maximum of 20Trainees
- Craft in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Services (KNEC) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
- Craft in Social Work (KNEC) for a maximum of 20 Trainees
- Craft in Information Communication Technology (KNEC) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
- Craft in Secretarial Studies (KNEC) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
- Trade Test in Tailoring and Dressmaking (NITA) for a maximum of 15 Trainees
St Jude’s Technical College Contacts and More Details:
P.O Box 448 – 50102 Mumias firstname.lastname@example.org
This TVET institution was registered by TVETA on: 17/02/2015
The registration license number of St Jude’s Technical College is TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0017/2015
Here are Links to More Educational Materials
In this category you will find Certificates notes, Diplomas notes, Higher Diplomas notes, KASNEB materials, CPSP-K materials, APS-K, CIPS, DTE, PTE, Certificate Past Papers, Diploma Past Papers, Higher Diploma Past Papers, etc.
TO READ OUR FREE ARTICLES
Kindly visit the following links: