Here Are the European Scholarships You Need To Make Applications
1. 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters
International students can submit applications to the European Commission for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship.
International students who want to pursue a Master’s degree in Europe are awarded the entire scholarship amount of the scholarship.
- The entire scholarship is awarded to students who want to pursue a Master’s degree in Europe
- Scholarships are for the Master and Post Graduate category
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply
- The tuition fee is 1400 -1500 Euros Monthly Stipend, Airfare Tickets, Travel Allowance
- The deadline for application has been set for the 30th of March 2023.
With the scholarship, the European Union intends to promote excellence and internationalization of the member schools. Scholarships are also available for students to participate in these prestigious programs.
The Master’s provides them with top-ranked applicants from all around the world.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- One should have a Bachelor’s Degree (first degree) or be in your last year of Bachelor studies and have graduated prior to the start of the Master’s programme.
- Possess a transcript of academic records demonstrating fulfilment of the minimum requirements outlined below.
Scholarship length and benefits
- The scholarship is awarded for one to two academic years.
- It covers the cost of a student’s participation in the program, as well as his or her travel and living expenses.
- A monthly stipend of Kshs.1400-1500 Euros
Documents required to be submitted:
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency Test
2. 2023 Open Doors Russian Scholarship Project
Olympiad winners will be eligible for free enrollment in Masters or postgraduate programs at their preferred university.
During the Olympiad, participants in the doctorate track will be able to select a prospective research supervisor and conduct an interview with the,
Foreigners from any country as well as compatriots permanently residing abroad and stateless individuals can compete in the Olympiad.
- Host Country: Russia
- You will be studying Abroad in Europe
- The categories for the programme are postgraduate, master’s PhD Scholarships
- Applicants from all countries are eligible
- Applicants will be rewarded a full scholarship
- The deadline for application has been set on the 10th of December 2022
- The scholarship is organized by the Association of Global Universities alongside the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education and the Federal Agency for Commonwealth of Independent States Affairs, Compatriots Living abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Russotrudichestvo).
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Both foreigners and citizens permanently living abroad are eligible to apply
- This year (2022) participants in the Master’s track must hold a Bachelor’s or Specialist degree or be in the process of earning one.
- For the doctorate degree, one is required to have either a master’s or a specialist degree
- Online sessions are involved in master’s and doctorate programs
- Once an applicant is successful, the participant selects a research advisor from the pool of individuals who gave them a passing grade.
Further details on the scholarship
- The Russian Federation will pay for your education but you will be responsible for your travel, lodging, insurance and personal expenses.
3. 2023 Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship (France)
The Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship involves a partnership of the Sciences Po American Foundation and the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation to provide merit-based scholarships for access to France’s higher education system for students who qualify from sub-Saharan African nations.
This will be accomplished mainly through Science Po’s undergraduate Europe Africa program.
- Host Country in France
- Scholarships are for undergraduate students
- Eligible students are those from African countries
- Applicants who qualify will be issued full scholarships.
- The deadline for application has been set for the 10th of April, 2023.
- The scholarship was founded in 2005 to accomplish Genevieve McMillan’s (1922-2208) vision and to honour the life and work of her close friend, artist Reba Stewart (1930 – 1971).
- The scholarship will cater for all Sciences Po tuition fees,
- Social characteristics are also considered with the possibility of provision of an additional grant offered covering living expenses.
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A cover letter detailing the applicant’s motives to enroll at Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and to get the Scholarship.
- Application Form, Interview Date and Interview Location for Genevieve McMillan-Reba Steward Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships.
- The deadline for application for the undergraduate program has been set on February 22, 2023.
- The application deadline for the First year program (applicants from French Secondary Schools) is April 10, 2023.
How to apply
- First, an applicant is required to submit an application to the Sciences Po undergraduate Europe-Africa program.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship application must be completed on Science Po’s Admissions website and should include all the required supporting materials.
- Applications for the Genevieve McMillan –Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is due on the same date as those for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship.
- All candidates are required to apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship within two weeks of submitting their application by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover letter must also be submitted with the application describing the applicant’s motivations for pursuing an undergraduate degree at Sciences Po and the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship.