June TSC Jobs: Replacement of Teachers in Primary and Secondary Schools for May 2019
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 417 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (295 posts for Primary Schools and 122 posts for Secondary Schools).
Eligible candidates for the above June TSC Jobs should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Applicants for TSC vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the May 2018 recruitment of
additional teachers’ exercise.
Successful candidates for the above TSC Jobs will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the Country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
- Applicants for TSC vacancies in Secondary Schools must be holders of a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised
and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
All interested candidates for the above TSC Jobs / Vacancies should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Friday 21st June 2019
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
CAUTION TO THE JUNE 2019 TSC JOBS APPLICANTS:
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
Deputy Director (Staffing)
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com