NEP College of Health Sciences Courses, Contacts, Fees and Registration Details
NEP College of Health Sciences is a private Technical and Vocational Training Centre (TVC) at Maendeleo Plaza, Harambee Road Area in Garissa County.
The institution is registered and licensed by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
Diploma, Certificate, Craft, and Artisan Courses Offered at NEP College of Health Sciences:
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Nursing (Nursing Council of Kenya) for 30 Trainees
- Craft in Nutrition and Dietetics (KNEC) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
- Diploma in Dietetics management (KNEC) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
- Craft in Community Development and Social Work (KNEC) for a maximum of 50 Trainees
- Diploma in Community Development and Social Work (KNEC) for a maximum of 50 Trainees
NEP College of Health Sciences Contacts and More Details:
P.O. Box 1223-70100 Garissa
This TVET institution was registered by TVETA on: 28/01/2016
The registration license number of NEP College of Health Sciences is TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0046/2016
Here are Links to More Educational Materials
In this category you will find Certificates notes, Diplomas notes, Higher Diplomas notes, KASNEB materials, CPSP-K materials, APS-K, CIPS, DTE, PTE, Certificate Past Papers, Diploma Past Papers, Higher Diploma Past Papers, etc.
TO READ OUR FREE ARTICLES
Kindly visit the following links: