Four Days Remaining In CBK Advert for Internship Programs
The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has announced an internship program with the deadline set on the 22nd of August 22, 2022.
Below is the advert:
WE ARE HIRING!
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
DEADLINE: AUGUST 22, 2022
In line with its mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Central Bank of Kenya has been running an Internship Program that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central and commercial banking operations. The Internship Program takes (6) months after which the candidates are released to pursue opportunities in the job market.
The objective of the Central Bank of Kenya Program is to develop and prepare young talent to take up employment opportunities that come up in the Kenyan Banking and Financial Sector. The Internship Program also provides participants with an excellent opportunity to gain work-place experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional networks, mentors and contacts.
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age;
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation;
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended; and
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to workplace experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be goal-oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Should possess high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Must be computer proficient.
CBK hereby wishes applications from qualified candidates for the Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program Opportunities are available in the following functions: Finance, Research, Banking and Payment Services, Human Resources, Communication and Legal Services. Those interested are requested to submit their online applications using the link https://careers.central bank.go.ke:8443, attaching a duly completed program application form, copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter from your learning institution. The application must be received on or before August 22, 2022.
Applicants are requested to note the following important information:
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship Program. However, applicants who successfully complete the program are allowed to apply for any positions the Bank advertises after completion of the Internship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the six (6) months’ Internship without a break to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered; and
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly and indirectly, will result to disqualification.