Nduluku Vocational Training Center Courses, Contacts, Fees and Registration Details
Nduluku Vocational Training Center is a public Vocational Training Centre (VTC) in Makueni County.
The institution is registered and licensed by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
Diploma, Certificate, Craft, and Artisan Courses Offered at Nduluku Vocational Training Center:
- Grade III in Tailoring/Dressmaking(NITA) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Grade III in Electrical(NITA) for a maximum of 15 trainees
- Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics (NITA) for a maximum of 30 trainees
- Grade III in Masonry (NITA) for a maximum of 20 trainees
- Grade III in Carpentry and Joinery (NITA) for a maximum of 15 trainees
- Grade III in Welding (NITA) for a maximum of25 trainees
Nduluku Vocational Training Center Contacts and More Details:
This TVET institution was registered by TVETA on: 16/02/2017
The registration license number of Nduluku Vocational Training Center is TVETA/PUBLIC/VTC/0020/2017
Here are Links to More Educational Materials
In this Category you will find Certificates notes, Diplomas notes, Higher Diplomas notes, KASNEB materials, CPSP-K materials, APS-K, CIPS, DTE, PTE, Certificate Past Papers, Diploma Past Papers, Higher Diploma Past Papers, etc.
TO READ OUR FREE ARTICLES
Kindly visit the following links: